Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Driving to Houston

Today I have a show in Houston which is a bout a 4.5 hour drive. After I wake up I stroll though Marble Falls and get a hair cut - always an adventure in a small town. I haven’t had breakfast yet so I go back to the River City Grille for lunch and sit out on the deck looking over the Columbia River





The drive is very nice. I love the bridge structures once I get closer to Houston.



My car is starting to give me some trouble and I suspect the transmission. I really hope to make it at least to memphis next week. I’m staying with my friends Willie and Mo. Willie drives me to the show at the Hopshouse. Love Houston at dusk...



Here is the house band who opens up the evening.



Here are Willie, Mo, and me afterwards...



Willie wants to show me another club and off we go - this one has just a green door...



We play a game - I forgot the name but it’s like curling on a long table:)



After that we drive back home and I have good night sleep.

No comments: