Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The end of my car

Leaving Memphis I hardly get in a gear - I knew this was going to happen because the transmission made trouble since I left Lubbock a couple of weeks ago. Now I’m on my way back there for another concert and wonder if I ever make it. It’s touch and go and I brake down about 8 miles before I reach my friends house in Ransom Canyon. What a drag! well I’m still lucky, it could have happened somewhere in Arkansas...

After running two stop lights (I could not stop anymore because I knew that at this point it was impossible to get in a gear) I stop at the third one because I had a police car behind me (He probably saw me going through the other ones). That’s it!!! I’m dead in the water. The policeman is nice and helps me pushing the car to the side of the road where I wait for my friend to pick me up.

They drop me early next morning to wait for the tow truck. It’s a beautiful sunrise.



One last good look



After about 2 hours the truck comes and takes it away!





That is that! Oh well, I know something will come after that - or not?

No comments: