Saturday, November 19, 2005

Freight & Salvage

Today we’re going to play the Freight in Berkeley. I love this venue and am trying to get a solo show for my March CA tour. The drive is beautiful and the sunshine is soothing and makes me think about my flight back to Seattle on Thanksgiving. Well, I have enough days left to collect some more bags of it to bring back home.
We get there early enough to hang out and relax. Tessa is our favorite sound engineer and does the sound check in less than 10 minutes. I have always butterflies in my stomach when i play the Freight. Well, there are a lot of great artists that play here any day of the week. It’s a great show and we have enough people to make it a successful Saturday. After that we all have a beer and a pizza at the “Lanesplitter”. Jamie and me stay at a friends house in Oakland and pretty much crash right when we get there. We got to get up early for a workshop back at the Freight.

No comments: