Friday, November 18, 2005

Sebastepol

The drive from Boulder Creek up to Sebastepol is a mess! There are just too many cars around and it makes me wonder how the Bay Area will look in 20 years - well, I better not dwell on that and enjoy the sunshine in November. It’s really hot which is quite unusual for that time of the year. My favorite part is as always going over the Golden Gate Bridge. Amazing to think that they built it in the 30s.
We stay with friends in Sebastepol and just arrive in time for dinner. After that we drive out to the Occidental Church where the show is going to be. I love this little church and the sound is just terrific. It’s a pretty good show and lots of people come up to me and get a CD and talk. That is just the best part of it. I love to get to know the audience.

No comments: