Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Seattle - San Jose - Berkeley

I get up pretty early to be at the airport at 8am. The check in is fast but somehow my gear bag seems to be the problem and security turns it inside out. The plane has problems with the cabin pressure and so our flight is about 2h late. I’m half asleep and don’t bother. Jamie picks me up in San Jose and we drive to Berkeley for dinner.

here is a pic from the Berkeley Hills



Tonight is a contra dance and I’m looking forward to it. I talked to Evo and he will come by. He’s teaching in Martinez, about 40 minutes North East from Berkeley. It’s nice to see him again. The dance is good but my body feels strange and I don’t get into the rhythm the way I’m used to. After that we go to “Lanesplitter” a pub just around the corner from the Freight & Salvage to have a night cap. The Chocolate Porter hits the spot and their pizza is awesome. After a two hour drive out to Boulder Creek I crash and fall asleep right away.

No comments: