Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cambridge Cohousing

Today I’m playing in cambridge but I have a little time and go and explore Milford a little bit. It’s a sunny day and the adventure continues

I find a nice breakfast place and get a cheese plate - yam yam...

After that I walk through downtown and love to see the old houses and the New England architecture.

I visit a great guitar store and make some new friends

Smile...

After that I drive back to Boston and find my way out to Cambridge and the Cohousing community. It’s a nice space and I’m looking forward to the show.

I have only a small crowd but they love it and want me back for next year.

When I get back to my friends home we have a nice bottle of wine and after that Andy takes me out to a great little venue to listen to a nice band.

Here is Andy after a couple of beers

They are not the last ones and we party hard before we get back home.

No comments: