Thursday, April 26, 2007

On the way to New England

Today I’m going to fly out to Boston and will stay with my friends in Watertown. Abby is driving me to the airport and soon I’m on the way to the gate.

After they searched all my stuff thoroughly I’m finally sitting and waiting for boarding to start (wow - english second language:) Oh there is another musician with a banjo...

The flight is torture - United has assigned several seating rows “Economy plus” which means they have 5 inches more legroom. For the rest of the rows they have to compensate and with my long legs I’m simply suffering. The first stop is Denver where I have a three hour wait for the next flight into Logan Airport (Boston)

After landing I have to get my rental car and find my way out to watertown where Andy, Vicky and their daughter Ella live. It’s already late and the little one is in bed but not without leaving a warm welcome.

No comments: