Friday, April 27, 2007

Milford, CT

The next morning I leave early to make the drive to Connecticut where I have my first gig - I was invited to play at the Milford Perfomance Center and am proud to be one out of only six shows that they have this year. Again I brought the rain from Seattle and it’s pouring.

I didn’t realize that New York is so close...

They got me a nice hotel and as soon as I’m in Milford I’m checking in and take a nap.

The venue is great and the biggest I ever played without any amplification. I have a nice crowd and it’s a great show.

Diana, Juliana’s sister comes out and after emailing for a couple of years I can now put a face to it. We have a great time chatting

After the show I’m invited to dinner and enjoy eating and drinking like rarely before.
Maybe it’s the good company!

No comments: