Saturday, January 17, 2009

Living Traditions in Anaheim

Today we’re playing in Anaheim and open for Houston Jones at the Licing Tradition Concert Series. In the morning Nan, Myra and me take a walk down to the Beach. Here is Nan getting ready.



Myra is be so cute:)


Nan takes us there through little hidden pathways...



The houses are just grand and I dream about living there one day...



Always loved house painting...



There we are, the famous Venice Beach



I know I should work out and get fit again!



Dream away



Care for music?



After that we rest a bit before we drive to Anaheim for our show. Here are the presenters Steve and Michele Dulson. Steve is an Englishman and happy because I found his favorite beer (Old Peculiar:)



Here are the folks of Houston Jones, The Dulsons and my band after the concert.



After that we drive an hour back to Venice and fall into our beds...

No comments: