Friday, January 09, 2009

Making Friends in Sebastopol

Today I’m driving North to Sebastopol to play the first concert for the new year. I’m excited to cross the Golden Gate again. No matter how many times I did that, it’s always something special.


Past the House Boats of Sausalito - that’s where they filmed parts of Harry and Sally.


Here is Tom, the host - we are soul brothers and our birthday is only hours apart from each other:)


I should take a nap before the concert:)


Tom and his wife Suzy have a wonderful house and a great guest room:)


Time to put the chairs in the living room.


Tom and his son Kyle built this outdoor Pizza oven from scratch - so Kyle has prepared some doe and is now making Pizza for the potluck before the show.


For this first stretch of the tour along the coast I have Myra on cello with me. Later on Dusty will also come and play when we’re down in L.A.

No comments: