Sunday, March 18, 2007

Last Show in Salem

It’s an eventless drive to Oregon and my thoughts are drifting around. I still can’t quite get that this is supposed to be my last show and I’m going back to Seattle tonight. So I keep staring into the clouds and hope not to hit anybody...

Leftie’s Pizza is a huge restaurant with a great stage. There are some big performers here during the weekends. I have some friends coming and so it is a great last show.

Around 11 pm I start the drive to Seattle - only a little more than three hours before I finally reach home again - wow, what a trip. A total of 12747 miles and a little more than 60 shows. I’m certainly ready for a break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always good to go home again after a long journey. It sounds like you've learned quite a bit about yourself and others. Here'sto your next journey!