Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Saints of New Orleans

Today is my last day in Florida and I have to say goodbye. One more time does the glowing fireball greet me through the palm leaves while the salty air finds its way to my heart - I sure will be back! The last days I spend at the Paradise Inn in Pensacola Beach and had time to relax and do a lot of work typing away and planning future routes. Now I'm on my way to pre Mardi Gras and Saints crazed New Orleans in football fever. It's an amazing city that takes a token from everyone that loves it. Next time I got to spend a week or so but for this time around I just skim the surface.
This morning I finally got a show for my birthday in March and will visit a wonderful enclave in New Harmony, Indiana. I'm very excited about that and think it's the perfect way to cross over into a new year. Ok - my stomach says it wants some nourishment - now. Well then...

Pensacola Beach, FL 2/2/2010

No comments: