Thursday, April 22, 2010

West Virginia Mountain Mama

I Just arrived in Morgentown, WV after driving 7h through VA and WV hinterland:) It was great though I'm a little tired now. On the way I got myself a gadget that connects my iPhone to the car stereo and for the first time since 5 months on the road I can listen to my music, lectures and books. No idea why I haven't done that earlier?
Just before I got here I was in a big traffic jam when Joni Mitchell came on with her Blue album - my absolute favorite. It never ceases to amaze me what music can do with the mind. Somehow I'm feeling blue now! not exactly what I had in mind but I take it as well as the moments of joy being alive and traveling through such beautiful countryside. I hope I'm able to push the clouds aside a little before I play or even while. The venue (SO.ZO) is right next to the University and the folks are very nice and open so I should have a good concert:)

Morgantown, WV, April 22, 2010

No comments: