Sunday, September 02, 2007

Jefferson Unitarian Church

I get up before 7 am and get ready to make the short trip to the church. It’s a beautiful day and the sun is already burning down when I drive into downtown Golden.

The church is about three miles down the road and a beautiful space.

They are very appreciative and love my songs. After the two services I’ve sold about 15 Cds and am very glad that I could turn this weekend around!
I’m driving back to Golden to have lunch with Dave and spend some more time with him. Golden has everything from a cute downtown to a table mountain

and the head quarters of the Coors Brewery!

I planed to take Dave to an Indian place but he has some veggies that need to be cooked so we make a stir fry and heat up a pizza - yummy! After lunch he shows me the Community garden that he solely put into place. It’s a great space and I’m getting all kinds of ideas how I want to life:)

We have a great time connecting and part of me feels sorry that I have to leave...
I drive closer to the Rocky Mountain National Park. My plan is to drive through tomorrow. The streets get narrower...

I drive all the way to Nederland, a little community about 1 hour south of Eskes Park. All Inns and Motels are occupied due to the holiday and I decide to drive back to I70 where I find a place for the night in Idaho Falls.

No comments: