Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mormon House Concert

Today I’m playing in Salt Lake City at my friends house. They are all Mormons and a wonderful bunch. First though I got to do some email. I find a little Cafe not far from the Motel



After that I’m on my way again. It’s only about a 50 min drive - darn that it rained so much yesterday - I could have easily missed the last stop!



Gail, Ron & Megan live a little outside downtown and their space and acoustics are perfect for a concert.



I help with the preps and around 6 pm people from their community start showing up. It is a great concert and I love playing also for some young folks that dig acoustic music!



After the show we hang out ‘till about midnight. Here is a tired Ron:)



and Gail & Megan doing the dishes...



I’m tired too and know that i have an 8 hour trip to Idaho tomorrow.

No comments: