Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mood is low in Idaho

It’s a rainy morning and I leave the house by about 7 am.



It’s an eventless drive to the Idaho border.



I’m getting tired of sitting in the car and do some sight seeing. I play in Nampa tonight and stop in Twin Falls. First I cross a canyon - wow didn’t expect that!



The Falls are beautiful and also called the Niagara of the West



Here is Snake River



On my way out of the canyon I see a herd of bucks on the cliff above me!



Alright, back on the road - Just a mile after Boise I get into a crazy traffic jam. They closed of the highway because of a bank robber who shot himself in his car out of desperation! I sit there for almost two hours. When I finally get to the venue about 40 min before I start playing I see no poster - Oh man! why am I doing all this work of sending out stuff when... Oh well, let’s stay positive. I have about 5 people sitting all over the place checking their email. Well, this will pass by and tomorrow I’m back home! After the gig I get another 60 miles down before I stop and get a motel and a six pack:)

No comments: