Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Goodbye

This morning I feel happy but also sad - kind of a strange feeling that makes my skin tingle. After breakfast I take another shot of the family.

Then it’s time to say one more goodbye. Don’t know why but this one is hard, I get all choked up when the gate closes and I’m in my car again.

Today I’m gonna drive to Williams, AZ so I can visit the Grand Canyon again.
Still a long ways to drive...

Here is an example of a modern Ranch called “Kicking Ass Ranch” - you gotta love that one!

Then it is the highway...

There are all these little Indian art stores along the higway

Now I’m crossing the state line and am in Arizona, one of my favorites!

The sun is still up and I’m getting closer.

I get a nice room tonight and am looking forward to the Canyon tomorrow.

Once I’m settled in I go down Main Street to the same restaurant I dined last year...

After a great meal I stroll back to my room.

No comments: