Sunday, March 09, 2008

Last shows of the tour

I get up early and get everything packed up before I head out to play a little Spiritual Center in the outskirts of Albuquerque

With the time change and Daylight savings it is the first time I’m actually too late! They are sweet and put me right in when I arrive.

After that I’ll drive back towards Santa Fe. My very last show for this tour is a first time house concert in Cerrillos, a little community South of Santa Fe.

The drive becomes spectacular when I have a 13 mile dirt road stretch - where the heck am I!!!

Cerrillos looks like like a lost Western town - all that is missing are the tumble weeds.



I have a little trouble finding Wendy’s and Todd’s house but finally succeed.
They are sweet!!! The actual concert is at Wendy’s parents house in the back country - wow, I thought I’m already there:)
Frank and Sandy, Wendy’s parents are just wonderful and have a great house overlooking the valley. It is their first concert of hopefully many to come.
They have a wonderful guest room for me. I know I’m gonna sleep well!

Frank built an addition to the house and once Wendy saw it she started imagining concerts here and...

Here I’m out with Frank and Wendy looking for some folks that announced themselves coming on horseback.

For a first time concert I have a good crowd of lovely folks!

After a long evening with lots of conversations I’m ready to drop...
I feel satisfied and happy that I did it and will be on my way home by tomorrow.

No comments: