Sunday, March 02, 2008

In the Livingroom with Tredway & Friends

Today I have a Podcast in Waxahatchie - cool name for a place, isn’t it?! But first we have the best breakfast of the whole tour, Margaret makes her famous Fritata and we have fresh fruit, Salmon and strong Coffee - oh how I love that!

Time to say goodbye - I made wonderful new friends here and am looking forward to my next visit in Dallas.

It’s a 40 minute drive and Randy and Helen already expect me. They do this show since years. Here is Randy tuning his guitar.

The show is recorded straight into the computer.

It goes really well and I enjoy the intimate setting with a small audience right in the living room.

One last shot before I leave for Lubbock.

Soon after that I’m back on the Highway. I’m so tired that I get one of these powerdrinks - never ever again!!! I’m so wired and drive like a maniac. Let’s see if I can get the car to do 100mph. It works, but don’t tell anybody:)
Everything is flying by.

It’s a 6 hour drive and soon the sun goes down.

When I finally reach my friends house in Ransom Canyon I’m totally wiped and ready for sleeping. I hardly keep my eyes open.

No comments: