Saturday, March 01, 2008

East Dallas House Concert

In the morning I have a real nice breakfast at the hotel. I stay until noon and get some work done. Tonight I’m playing Tom Kemper’s East Dallas House Concert and am looking forward to that. I think I’m going to see a movie before that and drive into Dallas. Those bridges are fascinating, aren’t they?

Love the Dallas downtown too...

Tom has planned to do the concert outside. It’s a wonderful day and I’m looking forward to using my little PA for the first time since I left Seattle on December 15th.

He has a little stage in his Backyard.

It’s a very nice evening and the concert goes well. I have enough people and enjoy it very much. Later on we move inside and play a little more. Tom has picked up the harmonica...

His friend Jim shares some of his songs with us.

Then it’s time for bed:)

No comments: