Friday, October 07, 2005

Strone

This morning I woke up with no idea where I was and it took a moment to orient myself. Sometimes this happens to me on tour especially if I dream a lot. When I come down to breakfast the table is already filled with all kinds of things and the net hour I just spend eating and looking out the window at the Loch.
Here is a view

Around noon we leave for Strone, there is an early soundcheck. We’re the opening act for Donald Black and Malcom Jones. Malcolm is also playing in the well known Celtic Band “Runrig”. The show is again in a church like building which was transformed to a community hall.
Here is a pic with Jamie, his brother David and me in front of the church.

We have some time to bond during the dinner after sound check. Both fellows are extremely nice and fun to talk to. When we return the hall is almost sold out and we have a good start. People dig it and cheer - I love my job!

No comments: