Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back South and the weather hits

Today I’m driving South again. There were storm warnings all over and in some places they have Tornado warnings. Well, I got to drive, what can you do. The weather is dark but not bad yet.

An hour into Kentucky it starts pouring. I never experienced such heavy rain that renders my wipers completely useless. I’m driving 35 miles on the highway thinking I can’t stop because this frickin’ huge truck almost in my trunk. If he sees as much as I do I’m in trouble! I simply hold tight and pray that the street is straight.

It works and after a while the rain stops. Not long after that I have to take a Motel, I’m completely exhausted.

Not just that, I’m starving and dig into a Steak with Shrimps - not my usual diet!

After that I go back to my room and watch a “Back to the Future” marathon.

No idea when I actually fall asleep....

No comments: