Friday, March 16, 2007

Sutter Creek

Another goodbye - Dan is just a great guy to be around!

I have to leave early for a radio show in Sacramento. I’m again at KXJZ 88.9 FM - "Insight" with Jeffrey Callison. He’s a great host and interviewer and I love being on his show.

Time flies again and I’m on my way out East to Sutter Creek - yes, that’s where the california Gold Rush started! If there were only horses and tumbleweed...

Here are my good friends Pete and his wife Kathryn in front of my new car - well almost...:)

Pete is the sound guy at the theatre and we set up nicely - I might even play the Steinway tonight...

But everything is different then expected - we have about 22 people and I don’t feel like being in a 200 seat theatre with only that many bodies. Pete has the idea of moving everybody to the next door Theatre wine bar and do a fully acoustic show in a packed space - Brilliant!!! It’s a great evening and satisfying show.

As usual I stay upstairs. Somehow I’m wired and can’t sleep so I play some music and write lyrics.

Finally around 3am I’m ready for bed...

No comments: