Saturday, March 10, 2007

Solid Grounds

It’s really early and I’m a little hung over but have to leave and drive all the way to Albuquerque where I play the Solid Grounds Coffee house tonight. On my way out of the canyon I see the Lake for the first time in daylight.

Then it is the road again - never seem to tire of it.

It’s an all day drive and I get there just in time to set up and get ready for the show.

It is a nice show and I have about 60 people that love what I’m doing. Here is Rosalie, who organizes the Coffeehouse. She just became a grandma and was still completely excited. Then there is Daniel the sound man and his daughter. Danny is also a musician and invited me to stay for the night.

I’m tired and after a little chat I retire. I have an early start for the UU church tomorrow and we lose an hour due to daylight savings.

No comments: