Monday, January 11, 2010

Leaving Houston for New Orleans

After a wonderful house concert yesterday at Marti's house, Willie and me go a little lost in the Woodlands but we made it back safe to Houston. We stayed up talking until about 3am. I could certainly feel it this morning while packing the car. Then I started the drive to New Orleans. Still in Houston I got into a major traffic jam and it took about 2 hours to clear the city. It was a long, long drive and when the sun set I was really tired and not sure how I'm gonna get through the show at the Neutral Ground. I got there right before showtime. My energy was low but I was able to get some sparks back and had a nice evening and mad some new friends out there. I love New Orleans - it's so...I'm missing the words, I guess I'm really tired. Tomorrow I'm playing in Alabama for the first time - adventure:)

New Orleans, 1/11/2010

1 comment:

photomamma63 said...

Hi Hans! Hope you're enjoying our "homeland"....I'm pretty sure you can find biscuits and gravy almost as good as Sandy's!