Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Resting in Houston

After driving 9h for several days I made it to Houston and stay with my friends Willie B. and Mo. It feels good to have a few days without driving. This from tomorrow on I have shows every night until next Tuesday. The Houston shows are all with my buddy Willie and I'm looking forward to that. Last night we had a wonderful 4 course dinner at the Stitelers where we play a house concert this Saturday. We paired every course with the right wine and it was a culinary journey - still thinking about that withe asparagus soup with the Chardonnay - oh my!!!
Overall my energy is a little low but I know I will be back once I start playing. It will take a while to digest all the changes in my life. It is amazing how many folks and friends out there go through similar times. Maybe it is just the way I focus on it right now but it seems that the end of 2009 is not only the end of the first decade in the 21st century but a pivotal point in Life for many out there...
OK - enough philosophy - I got to get back to the real world and get some more shows...

No comments: