Friday, January 08, 2010

Rocky Start

I'm sitting a a Starbucks drinking a hot chocolate - I never do that, I guess I need comfort:) My first show for this year was canceled yesterday and I was a little down on that but then we got invited for dinner and over some wonderful pasta and wine the world started to look a little brighter. It's really cold here in Houston and I hope it warms up a little! Willie is fighting a cold and I made a Chicken soup first thing in the morning. Tonight we're playing at the JP Hopshouse and I'm looking forward to my first show of the new Year. By Monday I have to buy a new PA system, the one that I'm traveling with belongs to a friend in New Orleans and I return it when passing through next week. I just heard from a good friend back in Germany that he left his wife and four boys before Christmas - dang! another one! Well, in many regards 2010 can only get better!


Houston, TX 1/8/2010

2 comments:

Leo said...

Sitting up late while the freezing sleet hits the streets wishing for "Snow" and sending my best vibs and supportive spirits across the country to you. Blessings, peace, joy and protection, Leo

Arlene Kole said...

Hey Hans...love the travel log and "Oh my" I love "Lifeline!" Absolutely beautiful!

All the best on the rest of the tour and I look forward to the blog entries.