Sunday, August 19, 2007

First rain in Idaho

Wow, it’s darn early (6:30 am) That’s why Carlos and me look a little out of it...

I have an 8 am rehearsal in Coeur D’Alene at the Unity church. I’m playing a couple of songs with their band. When I leave Spokane it starts raining and I wonder about the rest of the trip - I was not planning for rain at all.

The church is very nice and I’m looking forward to singing my songs for them

We also do some gospel songs and I have a great time joining in despite my heavy eyelids. Here is my band with Steve on drums, Dan on bass and Casey who plays the piano.

After that I’m invited to stay with Keith, a local songwriter. First I do an internet session in a Cafe and then I visit with him. We have a great time playing music and chatting all night drinking the wine I got from the winery the other day...

No comments: