Friday, August 17, 2007

Starting all over again

After a five week visit I drove my German friends Michel and Gaby to the airport. We definitely partied hard and part of me is glad that I now have to return to my work life while the other is already missing them.

After that I dash home to start packing. I can’t believe that I haven’t done a thing to prepare for a month long tour all the way out to Minnesota. Well I guess I just have to go with that this time. One more look around before I take off.

I 5 has a terrible construction going on and it takes forever to enter I 90 towards Spokane.

Once I’m on the road I can relax and enjoy the pretty day. I’m looking forward to my house concert in Ellensburg!

I have a sweet little crowd and the core stays late. Here is a pic with Scott, Tamy, Anna (she’s the host:), Kelley and me.

After hours of music and chats I’m so ready for bed...

No comments: