Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Omaha House Concert

I can sleep in a little and realize how tired I was...
Here is the room I’m gonna play tonight. I’m looking forward to an intimate evening.

There is some prep to do and I help Roxanne and Scott to get ready.


It’s great to have the day to hang out and not sit in the car. I must say that I’m a little tired of driving, especially in the mid west where there are no mountains or forests.
Here is their daughter Emily with Flopsy.

Flopsy is the vacuum cleaner and whenever some food falls on the floor while the preparations she’s right there.
Short before the show I take a picture with Roxanne. She’s a wonderful songwriter herself and a great host.

I have a wonderful little crowd and it is an exciting evening with lots of music and chat afterwards. Again I make some new friends...

It’s late again and I can feel my heavy eyelids. Tomorrow is a long drive to Colorado so I better get to bed. Got to pack tomorrow...

No comments: