Thursday, February 07, 2008

After th flu

The last three days I was down! Lucky me that I had a place to stay and did not have to move. I feel better but am still a little week. Today I have to drive to Houston and play the Anderson Fair with Ken Gaines, Wayne Wilkinson and Willie B. Got to say goodbye to the kiddies...

Then I pack the car and am ready to roll

It’s another sunny day and the sky is blue and wide.

In the evening I arrive in Houston and am greeted by Ken. He’s a great songwriter and one of the nicest guys ever.

We play a nice in the round and have an appreciative audience.
Here’s a shot with Ken and Wayne

It’s a late show that started at 10 pm and goes to midnight. After that I have to look for a motel and start driving South via Galveston where I play tomorrow.
Finally I’m lucky and found something. I’m tired and go to bed instantly

No comments: