Friday, February 15, 2008

Into the North Carolina heartland

After I get up we take a nice walk around their property.

It connects to the Appalachian trail. What a nice lookout.

2-3 times per day there is a little train coming through.

Then it’s time to leave and start driving to North Carolina. But not before a famous one armed shot of Sybille and me...

Wow, it’s really in the boones and I enjoy the drive away from the highway.

Even my GPS does not exactly know where I’m playing and i have to ask my way to the Leah Richter Auditorium.

It’s a great venue and I’m looking forward to the concert.

Here is my little store where I sell CDs after the show.

I have a whole band (Mark Lassiter Band) as my opening act!

I have a great show with about 100 people in the audience and standing ovation! I’m thrilled. Here is a pic with Mark and parts of his band after the concert.

I’m invited to stay with Ben and Celia at their place just two blocks away from the concert hall. We have a little spontaneous party. Here are Ben, Johnny, Trey, Celia and me just before calling it a night.

No comments: