Friday, February 01, 2008

So why did I do that?

I get up early and work the biz again - it seems that never stops!

Luckily I can take breaks and step on the balcony overseeing the Kerrville valley. It is beautiful even on a grey day.

Then it gets time to drive to San Antonio for my gig at the Lion and Rose. It’s a Pub gig and now I have no clue why I took that. I don’t do well in bars and my music certainly does not animate to drink more. When I get there it turns out to be the wrong branch and I have to drive to another part of the town. Just like last year!!! There is something about San Antonio. I’m glad the second location has a smoker room. At the first one I thought I’m gonna bail out! Still, I’m playing in the background and have to look at my CDs to see what songs I actually have written. My brain is fried!

One person comes up to me and buys two albums. I’m so surprised but that must have been my angel for the night:) It’s a late show and I’m done by midnight. Then I have to drive one hour back to Kerrville. Oh am I tired!

No comments: