Sunday, February 24, 2008

Car trouble on the way out

It’s Sunday and time to move on. I feel tired and charged at the same time. I wish I could say that from my car but the battery is totally dead and it takes a full 15 minutes hooked up to another car to get it started. I also lost some fluid and don’t know exactly what it is. The radiator is still full so I star driving and see what’s coming...

I have the next gig on Friday in Dallas, so I have a lot of time to drive around and explore. How about Arkansas? I only had bad times here so I want to give it a chance and start driving away from the highway. First stop is Hot Springs. I’m hungry and grab some food at Cafe 1217.

It’s a famous place with it’s own cook book and great health food - now that is Arkansas I haven’t seen before.
After that I’m visiting an Alligator Farm, which is also a petting zoo, I know a strange combination but whatever...

Nice head!

Hot Springs has some cool old buildings.

Here is a last view downtown before I leave...

I drive into a National Park and make a nice stop at a Lake and sit down to daydream.

One last look before I take off again in search of a place to lay my head.

No comments: