Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cruising around the Hinterland

Today I’m going to visit Lake Tawakoni. I have no clue how it’s going to be so I’ll just cruising around. Wow, now I’m in the Hinterland. There it is, I can see a sign to the Park. I’ll enter and am the only person visiting! Well it’s certainly off season but very pretty - I wish it wasn’t so darn windy and I could just sit down and play my guitar.

Instead I head back to the car. It’s getting a little chilly.

That would have been a great spot for a family picnic. I miss ‘em and wish they could be with me...

How about a walk out on the dock. I must say that the water does not look very inviting.

Ok, I’m back on the road. Well it’s a real Country Road and unpaved. Haven’t done that in Texas yet. It seems to go on forever...

I find a little Motel somewhere down the road in a small city. It is right next to the tracks.

No comments: