Sunday, October 05, 2008

Another day back home

That’s how I envision my mom when she calls me in Seattle. I’m so glad she’s still around and so lively. It’s a blessing and I’m really grateful for that!


Let’s go for walk...I’m ready...


I grew up with a little stoney backyard, not a lot of green. Maybe that’s why we always went out to the woods and the mountains of Austria southern Germany.




My mom and me visit the little lake where I learned to walk. I always said “Adda Entscha, Audo” which means something like “let’s drive out and walk around where that ducks are”


That tree sure saw me and my attempts to stay balanced more than four decades ago...


No ducks but a lovely swan:)


One last look.


In the evening I make a little tour around the taverns I used to go when I was still living here. It was mostly depressing but at the last one I got lucky met old friends:)

No comments: