Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blueshimmel

Time to visit my old friend Michel and start producing his band “Blueshimmel” It’ll be their 5th album and I’m looking forward to it. I drive out to Zweibrücken past familiar signs...


That’s Michel in his VW bus...


Drummer Benny - what a funny and sweet guy!


Here is the Italian bassist Andrea with his collection


The Band Blueshimmel (Andrea, Vince, Michel, and Benny)


Looking out...


My workspace - like the sixties:)


Impressions










Got to love Pro Tools:)


The studio is in Michel’s Drum School (TamTam). Here we’re starting to jam some new ideas, first acoustically to see if they have make sense:)


After a long days work there is only one more thing to do!


Michel and me are the last ones and have certainly too much booze to drive so we walk home (it’s so nice that one can actually do that here!). I was fascinated by the old street lamp and the light it threw onto the tree.

No comments: