Monday, October 27, 2008

Utah how beautiful

In the morning I have breakfast at my favorite little cafe in Williams before I head back to Flagstaff and then North into Utah




I don’t know why but I have a craving for a cigarillo - I get one in Flagstaff and smoke it for a little bit before I quit!


I’m coming closer to Monument valley and all Western movies I ever saw rise up into my mind




The road is endless






One


Two


Three


And all together:


Back driving


And saying goodbye...


Somehow a view like that inspires me - anything is possible!


Coming to Mexican Hat, a little village that got the name from this particular stone formation


When I come to Bluff, UT I decide to stay and get a motel. But first I eat some Frybread and enjoy the view


I put all my stuff in the room and start working on emails again.


Bluff is a nice little village with a historic site and I take a walk before it gets too dark.








Then I go back to the motel and go straight to bed - I’m sooo tired.

No comments: