Thursday, October 30, 2008

Music on the Vine

I spend most the day right in Twin Falls at an Internet Cafe to take care of biz.



It’s a short drive today, only about 30 miles. I’m still going slow so I have to deal with the anger of some truck drivers. This one wants to kiss my behind...



“Music on the Vine” is a sweet wine bar and from all the exchange that I had with the owner and a friend that helped to make this happen, I’m sure it’s going to be a great evening.



Here is Bruce, one of the owners



And Nancy who helped me getting this show:)



Bruce has me stay at a wonderful Bed & Breakfast - It’s out in the country and I have trouble finding it in the middle of the night but when I do I’m totally amazed! CJ, the owner off “Wild Rose Manor” has created a truly wonderful hideaway...




I’ll sleep like a baby!!!

No comments: