Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Concert in Germany

Today is my last show in Germany at Michel’s drum school where he also has the studio we worked in for the last couple of weeks. In the morning Stefan and me take a walk through the city.


That’s the view right outside the studio


Stefan walking


Got to love this one!






The old Zweibrücken castle


We walk over a flee market while Stefan buys some kitchen stuff I play around with it






There is old Bismark:)


It was good to walk around after sitting so much. My friends Monika and Helmut came all the way from Cologne for the concert and await us back at the house.




I got to get ready and off it goes. Here are some impressions. I’m so glad that all my family came out again!










It was a great show and the party afterwards was off the scale. Even Edy gave up - usually he’s the last to stand!


Ralf and his friend Jessica came from Frankfurt


By 6am we all walked back to the house...

No comments: