Sunday, October 19, 2008

Frankfurt how lovely

In the morning after a lot of Aspirin we go back to the studio and I pack up my stuff. First I’m gonna drive to Neunkirchen, my hometown, and say goodbye to my mom and then I drive with Ralf and Jessica to Frankfurt where I’m gonna stay until my flight back to Phoenix.


It’s so exciting to drive into my old stumping ground. I love Frankfurt for it’s architecture and lifestyle...


Wonder when this disc will run away


That’s down at the Messe






The way down to the Subway


Here we are up on the 5th floor, the attic, where Ralf lives. I love the view!




In the evening we go out and meet with our buddy Daniel. We were infamous as the “Gregglers”. Man I miss ‘em a lot and it’s good to have a little time together again.


I have a “special” room to sleep in. It’s Ralf’s drum cabin.
Never done that!

No comments: