Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last Dayy in Germany

Today’s my last day. I take it easy and stay at Ralf’s for a while doing some email and web stuff.


After that I meet with Elke and we go for a hike with her dog:)




Tonight I’m invited to the Tigerpalast and visit the past. I played there for several years and the steady income allowed me to record my first and second German solo album. As soon as I got that done I left! Here I’m on my way in the subway.


It certainly feels weird sitting in that place but I enjoy the moment


They just had their 20th anniversary so a lot of the old artists came back - it’s certainly a flash back!




After that we have a little get together in the Tiger bar. Around 1 am we’re going back to Ralf’s place and keep on partying. I’m planning to stay up as long as I can so I can sleep in the plane.


By the time I want to lay down I realize it is already 6am and time to go to the airport. Oh my am I tired!

Here I’m standing on the airport forever staring at the board


I fly to Dallas almost 11 hours and after that to Phoenix. It used to be fun but now it’s a drag sitting in those chairs with no legroom whatsoever!

When I arrive in Phoenix it’s still Thursday and I pick up my car at my friends house and am off to the conference.

No comments: