Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little adventures

Tonight I play in in a pub in Homburg and am excited to switch rolls again and become the performer. I stay with Michel and his family all week and am glad that my mom gave me her old VW Golf so I have some wheels and am independent.


During the day we do some overdubs in the studio. I really love the clean sound with a Strat and an Vox amp!!!


Later we drive to Homburg where I play. Here is my old buddy RĂ¼diger, a wonderful guitarist with Michel smiling:)


My aunt Brigitte comes too and I see her for the first time since 4 years:)


It’s a nice show and it’s packed. A lot of folks came due to the newspaper article.


For sure I jam with my bro:)


My second family, Gaby & Michel!


No question that it got late! Once everybody left I’m still chatting with Chris, the owner of the Pub. Then I leave and realize that I gave Michel my car key and he didn’t return it - Dang!!!! It’s 1:30 AM, cold, and foggy and I’m lucky that my phone works. I call my friends and Gaby drives back to bring me the keys - thers a;ways a little adventure:) The drive home to Neunkirchen is very challenging because it’s fricking foggy like hell and I have no clue which way to go. It’s only 10 miles but...

No comments: