Thursday, January 31, 2008

KFAN Interview

I sleep well and get on the road in time to have my coffee in Fredericksburg. After that I drive over to the station. One street sign makes me stop. I think about my uncle (Walter Schubert). My song “Letting Go“ is dedicated to his memory.

I remember all the vintage gear that is in the Lobby of KFAN - oh my what fun!

Robbi is sweeter than ever and we have a great time doing the interview. Besides two cuts from the album I play a song and mess up the lyrics quite a bit - but what the heck, gotta keep smiling:)

After saying goodbye I’m on my way to Kerrville. It’s a stormy day and the wind blows like crazy.

In Kerrville I do a quick Oil change and then explore the city. Not much there to explore I must say. After a while I drive out to Paula and Marty, the hosts of the concert. I can stay with them until next Thursday when I play in Houston. I have a little downstairs room all for myself.

I settle in and get ready to go out for dinner - oh how I love eating! Here are Marty and Paula.


Once back in the house I’m ready to crash - oh well I guess I have to play a little with the kiddie:)

No comments: