Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to zero - well below...

I get up at 6:30 take a shower and drive down to the auto shop. Let’s see if they can find out what’s happening. They tell me to come back at 9 am so I walk about 2 miles to a coffee shop.


Then I walk two miles back just to find out that I have to have have a new fuel pump. Luckily they have it in town but it’ll take a while to install, so I walk 2 miles back to the coffee shop and do some internet stuff.


I return around one but it is still not done so I sit around and wait.


It’s around 2:30 pm when the car is ready and $440 later I’m on the road again. That got me back to zero, actually below, but better than get stranded somewhere in Wyoming.


The indian summer is beautiful and the colors ease my mind.


Southern Wyoming looks a little like New Mexico and it’s vast and flat.


I finally stop in Rock Springs and get a Motel 6 and chinese food...

No comments: