Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Phoenix via Sedona

I’m planning to visit Sedona on my drive down to Phoenix. I loved the red rocks from the first time I saw them. I get up early again, pack and get going.


Fist I drive to Flagstaff to get a haircut... In the distance I see Humphrey’s Peak, the tallest mountain peak in Arizona (12643 feet or 3856m)


I love the way down to Sedona...


There is a big forrest fire going on - someone smoking...


First time I see the Red Rocks after many years.








From there it goes further South towards Phoenix. The landscape is typical Arizona desert.


Strange to drive into hot Phoenix (105 degrees), especially after Sedona.


I stay with my friend Dimitri, a Romanian violinist that I met a year ago. They live in the South of Phoenix in a nice neighborhood.

No comments: