Friday, September 12, 2008

Further East

Another beautiful morning on the Flying Pig Ranch.


After a good breakfast I’m on my way East again. Today I’m playing in Spokane at the Caterina Winery. Eastern Washington is mostly flat and a desert.


It starts getting pretty the closer I come to Spokane. Here I catch a Lake in the rear mirror just about 10 miles outside the city.


I’m gonna see/hear an old friend of mine, Jonathan Nicholson. He’s a wonderful instrumentalist as well as a great guy!


I called my other Spokane friend Carlos who was free tonight and made it out to the winery:)


The last act of the night is Annie O’Neill


After the show I’ll stay with Jonathan and his wife Heather. After a pizza I’m ready to curl up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to play with you again, my friend, and you were wonderful as always. It was great to have you stay with us again as well! The time just flies by way too fast.

Good luck on the rest of the tour!
~ Jonathan