Friday, September 26, 2008

Touchdown in the good ol' motherland:)

After an excruciating long flight the plane finally touches down in Frankfurt
Wow am I nervous! It’s been a while and I have no clue what to expect.
My friend Stefan picks me up and we drive out to his house where I also play the first concert.


It’s good to see the old, familiar signs and names.


Stefan is a good and fast driver and we’re on our way to 160 km/h - how fun!


First thing is a stop at the Groß-Umstadt market place where we sit outside and enjoy a German breakfast with cheese, eggs, and sausage:)


What a view! So good to finally stretch my legs...


That’s such a view...


What did you say?


Let’s walk around and digest...


Old meets new...


How about walk through here...


I love this space at Stefan’s and Sabiene’s house.


Setting up the chairs for the concert


Sabiene and Gebby...


We party hard into the next morning to overcome the jet lag.
Stefan and me are the last ones standing and go to bed at 5am.

No comments: