Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mushroom Cloud and a Sea of Blood:)

Today is Sunday and I’m driving to Cerrillos, NM to stay with my friends Wendy and Todd. It’s about 420 miles and I better get going...


After about an hour I realize that I left my main bag in the motel. I can’t believe that, I never have done anything like it. The content is more than $1000 and I get a good dose of adrenalin. I call them and find out that it is still in the room. So I turn around and get it. I’m pretty grumpy and have not yet had anything to eat and the imagination that I just added 120 miles to the trip is fairly annoying.
Oh well, let’s try that again...


After several hours I cross into New Mexico.


The sky is wide.


And it’s getting dark


All of a sudden I look out the window and see the coolest sky I’ve ever experienced. I wish I had a camera that could actually capture what my eyes see. It’s like a mushroom cloud over a sea of blood!



My friends expect me and give me a warm welcome and a good dinner and beer:)


we chat until late and watch a couple of very cool music DVDs before it’s time for bed. Tomorrow is another long driving day...

No comments: