Monday, September 15, 2008

To The Gateway of the Yellowstone Park

I wake up early and drive downtown Missoula for a coffee


It’s a small city but looks quite charming


After that I’m on my way deeper into Montana. My plan is to drive to Livingston which is also called the Gateway to Yellowstone Park and close to the Northern entrance. It’s about 250 miles further East.


I remember driving through Butte,MT last year. Shortly after that there is the continental divide. It’s pretty here.


My car is holding up well and I’m making 35 miles/gallon driving 55 miles max. I’m glad the cruise control works again which makes it simple.


On my way I see these Farms along the highway and wonder how it would feel to have a life like that and living somewhere in the boons.


I’m getting close now and am looking forward to some food...


Once in Livingston I choose the same Motel like last year and get the same room by coincidence:)


Time to get some sleep, tomorrow is a long day.

No comments: